This Returns Policy (Returns Policy) applies to all purchases made on our Websites. This Returns Policy is incorporated by reference into MAWDE’s Terms (Terms) and any capitalised terms not defined in this Returns Policy are defined in the Terms. You agree to comply with all Terms when accessing or using our Services, including this Returns Policy.
Change of Mind
We know returning an item can be disappointing so we've made the process as easy as possible. If you have changed your mind about an item, we may offer store credit or a refund, provided that:
- the request is made using firstname.lastname@example.org
- the request is made within 30 days of purchase;
- that you provide satisfactory proof of purchase (upon request from MAWDE)
- the merchandise is in saleable condition, that is, the item is unworn or unused, with all original packaging or tags attached and where the products seal is not broken or tampered with)
Customer Returns & Refunds
Customers returning items can select from either a refund (to original payment method), or a 100% store credit.
Once MAWDE has confirmed receipt of returned items, please allow up to 48 hours for your store credit or refund to be issued.
Sale items can be exchanged for different sizes or the customer may choose to receive 100% store credit. MAWDE is not responsible for the shipping and return of sale items.
Goods marked "Final sale" will not be refunded other than in the event of them being faulty.
MAWDE will not be responsible for any return packages sent to us which are sent by other than a trackable mail or freight method. We recommend registered post.
Faulty or Defective Product
If an item is faulty, wrongly described, incorrect or otherwise in breach of Australian Consumer Law, then we will fulfil our legal obligations, which may include refunding the purchase Price and delivery charges, or providing a replacement product.
Please email your request to email@example.com.
If the product is confirmed to have a defect, we will provide you with a replacement, refund or online store credit on the faulty item (at your election). We will require that you return the defective or faulty item to MAWDE by post at our expense and we will contact you to provide further information regarding this process.
Please note that we may not be able to offer a replacement or exchange on some Products if there is no longer stock available.
- If you are to receive online store credit, the credits will be applied to your MAWDE Account.
- Please allow up to 48 hours for store credit to be applied, from the date on which we receive your items.
- Store credits are valid for 12-months before expiry.
- You can check your store credit balance by logging on to your Account. To use your store credits you will have the option in the checkout on the payment step.
- If you are entitled to a refund, your refund will be returned in the same manner as the original payment method. For purchases made by credit or debit card, the cardholder and the same credit or debit card are required to process the refund as was originally used for the purchase.
- Please note that processing of refunds can take up to 7 business-days to show on your account due to varying processing times between payment providers.
This Policy is not intended to replace or exclude any rights available to you under the Australian Consumer Law. If you believe an item purchased from us is defective or faulty, you may have rights under Australian Consumer Law. Where there is a major failure with the item you may choose a refund, exchange or repair and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the item repaired or replaced if the item fails to be of acceptable quality and this failure does not amount to a major failure. Where an item is damaged through misuse, we cannot provide a refund, exchange or repair.
Certain legislation including the Australian Consumer Law (ACL) in the Consumer and Competition Act 2010 (Cth), and similar consumer protection laws and regulations may confer you with rights, warranties, guarantees and remedies relating to the provision of Goods or Services to you by us which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. Our liability is governed solely by the ACL, this policy and any terms and conditions specified on our Websites.
This Policy may be amended from time to time by us, without prior notice. Any purchase from us following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments. We recommend that you check our current Terms, before making any purchase. Our agents, employees and third parties do not have authority to amend this Policy or our Terms.
If you have any enquiries regarding your return or our Returns Policy, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.